Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Finally Back!




Good morning folks! I am back from the holiday black hole. I feel guilty that I haven't posted here in a bit but I do have to say that I have been pretty productive, nonetheless. Now if I could just remember to get to some of the things on my list that I tend to push to the back burner... like blogging! And promoting in general.




I'm still not altogether comfortable saying "look at me and my shop" all the time but I'm working on it. I've been visiting on twitter (www.twitter.com/jewelrybyjenn) and have been posting on our new contest (http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5936605&page=1) Our last contest was great. I made some great new friends including:








http://www.southerncreations.etsy.com/ (who was also the winner of $1000 worth of stuff!)




I will be posting links to other people who are participating in the threads over at etsy. There are just so many that I couldn't possibly post them in one sitting! One of the best parts of participating in the last contest (all 700 pages of it!) was all the great shops I got to check out. So come on over to our newest one so we can check you out too! Who knows, you may be surprised by how many great people you can get to know!




Aside from the contest, working, cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my mother-in-law, and getting the tree up, I have been busy not only creating and listing but also organizing my quasi-studio.


Two of my newest additions are pictured above (can you tell I'm new at this blog thing? I couldn't get the pictures where I wanted them LOL) You can find other new items, including earrings, necklaces, and cell phone charms at my shop:

www.jewelrybyjenn.etsy.com

Come take a look around!

I'm still working on getting my supplies organized but I have high hopes for getting that finished today since I'm off of work. I bought a really cool rolling cart to use and to cart my stuff all over the house so I can create where ever I want!

What kinds of organizational items do you use?

OK off to get myself together. I have so much I want to get done today and luckily I got up early =) I will check back later if I get everything done!

Until next time,

Jenn
www.jewelrybyjenn.etsy.com

No comments: